About these Terms
- These Terms and Conditions govern the terms on which customers who purchase a Samsung Galaxy Watch4 (40mm / 44mm) from Three (“New Smartwatch”) are eligible to claim an additional £75 (“Reward”) on top of the standard trade-in value of their old smartwatch (“Promotion”).
- The Promotion is run and operated by Hutchison 3G UK Limited trading as Three, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 03885486 whose registered office is at Great Brighams Mead, 1 Vastern Road, Reading, Berkshire RG1 8DJ (“Three”, “We” or “Us”). Smartwatches traded-in under the Promotion are recycled by our trade-in partner, Ingram Micro Services Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 03591124 whose registered office is at Communications House, Vulcan Road North, Norwich, Norfolk (“Trade-In Partner”).
- The Promotion will commence at 00:00:01 on 27 August 2021 and will close at 23:59 on 22 October 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Trade-in claims must be submitted online via the Three Recycle website at https://recycle.three.co.uk/(“Trade-In Site”) by 23.59 on 29 October 2021. Whilst Three has taken steps to anticipate demand for the Promotion, Three reserves the right to end the Promotion earlier in the event demand is unexpectedly high.
Eligibility for the Promotion
- The Promotion is available to any Three customer who purchases a New Smartwatch online, via the Three website (three.co.uk), in any Three store or via the Three customer contact centre within the Promotion Period. Offer available with standalone New Smartwatch purchase, or as part of a Smartphone Bundle. Purchases made via any third party (e.g. via any third party website) shall not be eligible.
- To be eligible to claim the Reward, customers must trade-in a smartwatch by 23:59 on 29 October 2021 which meets the following criteria:
- it is a smartwatch which can be recycled by our Trade-In Partner (customers can check whether their device can be recycled via the Trade-In Site, or by clicking here); and
- the smartwatch must also meet the conditions set out in the Three Recycle Terms & Conditions (“Trade-In Conditions”), i.e. it must be functional, complete and in good order. The Trade-In Conditions can be found here.
How to claim
- You will need to have received your New Smartwatch before claiming your Reward. Once you have your New Smartwatch, go to https://recycle.three.co.uk/ and follow the trade-in instructions, using the Serial Number of your New Smartwatch (found on the packaging) as the promo code. You must purchase your New Smartwatch by 23:59 on 22 October 2021 and claim your Reward by 23:59 on 29 October 2021.
- Once you have submitted your claim, you will then need to send your old smartwatch which meets the criteria set out in paragraph 5 to the Trade-In Partner to claim your Reward and trade-in value. Further details on sending your device are set out in the Trade-In Conditions.
- On receipt of your old Smartwatch, our Trade-In Partner will assess your device and determine the trade-in value of your smartwatch as set out in the Trade-In Conditions.
- The Trade-In Partner will pay the Reward to you at the same time as the trade-in value (as determined by, and in accordance with, the Trade-In Conditions).
- Refunds for any New Smartwatch you purchase are subject to the contract you take out with Three for that New Smartwatch.
- Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in this Promotion (or any aspects of them), and Three excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused arising out of or connected to this Promotion.
- Three reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion (including, without limitation, to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion) by changing these Terms and Conditions. No correspondence will be entered into by Three.
- Information that Participants supply when entering the Promotion will be used only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Three’s Privacy and Security policy, and Three’s Privacy Notice contained in Section 13 of the Terms and Conditions governing the use of Three Services. See co.uk/terms.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the Trade-In Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
These Terms and Conditions and any contract entered into between Three and you will be governed by English law.