Google Pixel Buds A-Series In-Ear Wireless Earbuds
Sound that’s music to your ears. Google Pixel Buds A-Series deliver rich, high-quality audio no matter what you’re listening to. Key features: Audio that adapts to where you are - As...
Sound that’s music to your ears. Google Pixel Buds A-Series deliver rich, high-quality audio no matter what you’re listening to.
- Audio that adapts to where you are - As you move between noisy and quiet places, Adaptive Sound adjusts the volume to fit your surroundings, so you don’t have to(3).
- Clear calls anywhere - Beamforming mics focus on your voice, so the person that you’re talking to hears you loud and clear(4).
- Made to stay in while you work out - Based on scans of thousands of ears, Pixel Buds A-Series give you a comfortable, stylish fit that can keep up with you during workouts. With a flush-to-ear design, three eartip sizes and a stabiliser arc, your earbuds stay in place and create a gentle seal for amazing sound.
- Control with a tap - Touch controls let you answer calls, as well as play, pause and skip between tracks easily.
- Sweat and water resistant - Rainy days and sweaty workouts are no problem(5).
- Hands-free help when you need a hand - When you need directions, real-time translations or notifications read to you, just ask Google(6).
- Connect and get going - Pair with your Pixel or any Android in just one tap(7). And quickly and easily connect to iOS or any other Bluetooth® 4.0+ device(8).
- Stay charged up - Get up to 5 hours of listening time or 2.5 hours of talk time on a single charge, and listen for up to 24 hours with the charging case(2).
- Find them easily - If you misplace your earbuds, Find My Device lets you hear them ring if they’re nearby, or see their last known location on a map(9).
- Requires a Google Assistant-enabled Android 6.0 or newer device, Google Account and an Internet connection. Data rates may apply. For available languages and minimum requirements, go to g.co/pixelbuds/help.
- All listening times are approximate and were measured using music playback with pre-production hardware and software, with fully charged Google Pixel Buds A-Series and case, and other features disabled. Case is used to recharge Google Pixel Buds A-Series when their batteries are depleted. Use of other features will decrease battery life. Battery life depends on device, features enabled, usage, environment and other factors. Actual battery life may be lower.
- Adaptive Sound requires an Android 6.0+ device in order to enable the feature. To prevent possible hearing damage, avoid listening at high volume for prolonged periods of time.
- Call clarity is dependent on network carrier, signal and connectivity. Physical obstructions, environment, weather conditions, call type and other factors may also affect clarity. Actual results may vary.
- Google Pixel Buds and Google Pixel Buds A-Series have a water protection rating of IPx4 under IEC standard 60529. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and may be compromised by normal wear and tear, repair, disassembly or damage. The charging case is not water or sweat resistant.
- Requires a Google Assistant-enabled Android 6.0 or newer device, a Google Account and an Internet connection. Data rates may apply. Subscriptions may apply. Translation is not instantaneous. Transcribe mode translates from English to Spanish, German, French and Italian. The audio that you record in transcribe mode will be transmitted to Google for processing. Google may retain the transcription of your conversation for a limited period of time to help improve Google Translate. Please obtain consent from people around you before using this feature. For available languages and minimum requirement, go to g.co/pixelbuds/help.
- Fast-pairing requires location to be enabled.
- Full access to features requires a Google Assistant-enabled Android 6.0 or newer device, a Google Account and an Internet connection. Data rates may apply. See g.co/pixelbuds/help for other requirements.
- Requires Google Pixel Buds connected with Fast Pair to a device running Android 6.0 or newer, with location history enabled. Ringing your earbuds to locate them requires them to be nearby and connected to your device. The earbuds will ring at a gradually increasing volume.
- Battery life depends on device, features enabled, usage, environment and many other factors. Actual battery life may be lower.