Samsung Galaxy Watch5
Samsung Galaxy Watch5 is the whole package. It’s your wellness guru and your health coach - always tracking to help you improve the next workout (1). Uncover the secrets of your...
Samsung Galaxy Watch5 is the whole package. It’s your wellness guru and your health coach - always tracking to help you improve the next workout (1). Uncover the secrets of your sleep cycle, with analysis to optimise every snooze (2). Express yourself with colourful interchangeable straps (3), keep on top of nutrition plans and individual workouts, and smash your fitness goals (1). Make every day a wellbeing day, built around your unique lifestyle.
Galaxy Watch5 Features:
- Health and Wellness tracking and monitoring (1)
- Tap, pay and go with Samsung Pay (2)
- 16GB internal storage
- 44mm display: 1.4" (450 x 450) Super AMOLED touch display
- 40mm display: 1.2" (396 x 396) Super AMOLED touch display
- 44mm battery: 410mAh
- 40mm battery: 284mAh
- Weight 28.7g
Galaxy Watch5 Design & Durability - Individual style and expression
With its understated design and iconic circular face, Galaxy Watch5 is more than a performance tracker, it’s a conversation starter. Boasting super-tough sapphire crystal glass, an AMOLED display, and an elegant design, it’ll turn heads pre- and post-workout. It even has a long-lasting battery life and 16GB internal memory, so there’s plenty of space for your motivational playlists. Finish off the look with a wide range of pre-installed interactive faces. And with a flat body and integrated sports band strap, a comfortable fit is guaranteed (3).
Health and Wellbeing - Living better, day and night
Samsung Health monitors your heart rate and blood pressure (7) – both good indicators of your overall wellbeing. It can even measure body composition (BIA) (6) – reading and understanding body fat and muscle density – offering a complete picture of your physical fitness (1). With its precision sleep tracking tools (2), it’s able to detect when you’re snoring (4), your blood oxygen levels throughout the night (5), and how much REM sleep you’re getting. This vital dream stage affords the brain an opportunity to rest and recuperate. With all this data, Galaxy Watch5 coaches you on how to achieve a more restful sleep every night. It’ll even detect smartphone usage over time to create a bedtime that works for you.
Galaxy Watch5 Everyday Features - Smart features on your wrist
No need to reach for your phone for calls, texts and social media updates. And NFC lets you shop with Samsung Pay, so you can always swing by the smoothie bar after a workout. Plus, with the SmartThings app, you can pop the heating on before you get home (2).
- Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes. Not intended for use in detection, diagnoses, treatment of any medical condition or disease.
- Compatible Smartphone required.
- Additional bands sold separately.
- For best results in detecting and recording snoring, place your smartphone on a stable surface near your head with the bottom of the smartphone pointed to your head.
- SpO2 is defined as saturation of percutaneous oxygen. Normal levels in humans are measured at approximately 95-100%. Factors like vigorous exercise, the amount of oxygen in the air, your elevation, and various health conditions can all result in lower readings.
- Do not measure your body composition if you are pregnant, have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical devices.
- ECG and BP feature only to be used by 22 years+. For accurate BP readings, monthly calibration required by GP or BP monitor & arm cuff. Requires a Galaxy smartphone running Android 8.0 or above.
- Water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. It is not suitable for diving or high-pressure water activities.