Big screen. Huge impact.
The largest, most advanced Always-On Retina display yet makes everything you do with your Apple Watch Series 7 bigger and better. Series 7 is the most durable Apple Watch ever built, with an even more crack-resistant front crystal. Advanced features let you measure your blood oxygen level(1), take an ECG anytime(2), and access mindfulness and sleep-tracking apps. You can also track dozens of workouts, including new tai chi and Pilates.
To connect your watch to your iPhone on Three’s network you’ll just need our Smartwatch Pairing Plan. Visit https://www.three.co.uk/smartwatches/bring-your-smartwatch-to-three to guide you through the easy steps.
- Stay connected to family and friends with calls, texts and email, even when you don’t have your phone(7)
- Stream music, podcasts and audiobooks on the go, and leave your phone at home(7)
- Set up and manage Apple Watch for each family member, directly from your iPhone, with Family Setup
- Always-On Retina display has nearly 20% more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use
- The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swimproof design(3)
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app(1)
- Take an ECG anytime, anywhere(2)
- Get high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications(4)
- Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app, and reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
- Track new tai chi and Pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like running, yoga, swimming and dance
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- All-day battery life and faster charging(5)
- watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face and enhancements to Messages
- Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring world-class workouts by the world’s top trainers(6)
Inspiring movement, from start to finish line
Track dozens of workouts, including new tai chi and Pilates. Experience Apple Fitness+, featuring world-class workouts from the world’s top trainers(6). Close your Activity rings when you hit your personal daily goals. And stay motivated by listening to music, podcasts and audiobooks from your watch.
The future of health. On full display
An advanced sensor and app to measure blood oxygen levels(1). The ability to take an ECG anytime(2). High and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications(4). And mindfulness and sleep-tracking apps. Apple Watch Series 7 delivers powerful health features on your wrist.
Freedom to go without your phone.
With cellular, Apple Watch Series 7 keeps you connected to the people and things you care about, even when you don’t have your phone(7). Take calls and answer messages. Stream your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks. And get help quickly with Emergency SOS and international emergency calling(9).
Apple Fitness+ subscription offer
Apple Fitness+ promoter: Apple. Purchase Apple Watch directly from participating retailers and claim 3 months’ free subscription to Apple Fitness+. Claim in Fitness app within 3 months after first activating device. Bank details required to redeem. Subscription costs £9.99/month after free period. See apple.com/promo to claim and for T&Cs. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. Apple Fitness+ requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later. Available when paired with iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14.3.
Apple Watch Series 7 requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/uk/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
- Apple Watch Series 7 has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, it should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Apple Watch Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
- Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
- Apple Fitness+ requires watchOS 7.2 or later. £9.99/month after trial. Offer valid for three months after eligible device activation. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. For details, see apple.com/uk/promo/pdf/EN_UK_Fitness_Plus_Promo_TandCs.pdf.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/uk/watch/cellular for participating network providers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/uk/watch/cellular for participating network providers and eligibility.
- Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile data connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.