Apple Watch Ultra GPS + Cellular, 49mm Titanium Case with Black/Gray Trail Loop
Built for extreme demands - The ultimate sports watch. The most rugged and capable Apple Watch ever, designed for exploration, adventure and endurance. With a 49mm aerospace-grade titanium case, extra-long battery...
Built for extreme demands - The ultimate sports watch.
The most rugged and capable Apple Watch ever, designed for exploration, adventure and endurance. With a 49mm aerospace-grade titanium case, extra-long battery life(1), specialised apps that work with the advanced sensors, and a new customisable Action button.
- Specialised features, sensors, and three new straps designed for exploration, adventure and endurance
- 49mm aerospace-grade titanium case for an ideal balance of weight, strength and corrosion resistance
- The largest, brightest Apple Watch display for improved legibility in all conditions
- Up to 36 hours of battery life for normal use along with low-power settings for even longer battery life(1)
- Precision dual-frequency GPS system provides accurate location for calculating distance, pace and route maps
- Water resistant 100m(2)
- Greater operating temperature tolerances while on-wrist to accommodate incredibly diverse environments
- Customisable Action button can mark a Compass Waypoint, start Backtrack, mark segments in a workout, turn on the flashlight and more
- Advanced safety features, including Siren, Backtrack, Fall Detection, Emergency SOS(3) and Crash Detection
- Improved Workout app with new metrics, new views and advanced ways to train
- A completely redesigned Compass app with waypoints and Backtrack
- Depth gauge and water temperature sensor activates automatically when you submerge
- Made for recreational scuba diving and free diving down to 40 metres(4)
- Included cellular lets you stay connected to people and information you care about most(5)
- Advanced health sensors let you take an ECG(6) and measure heart rate, track temperature changes(7) for insights into menstrual cycles(8), and measure blood oxygen(9)
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Stream or sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay(10)
- watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages and greater insights into heart health
- Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations(11)
Go to apple.com/watch/compare for a complete set.
Apple Fitness+ subscription offer
Apple Fitness+ promoter: Apple. Purchase Apple Watch directly from participating retailers and claim 3 months’ free subscription to Apple Fitness+. Claim in Fitness app within 3 months after first activating device. Bank details required to redeem. Subscription costs £9.99/month after free period. See apple.com/promo to claim and for T&Cs. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. Apple Fitness+ requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later. Available when paired with iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14.3.
Apple Watch Ultra requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
- Apple Watch Ultra has a water resistance rating of 100 metres under ISO standard 22810. It may be used for recreational scuba diving (with compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40 metres and high-speed water sports. Apple Watch Ultra should not be used for diving below 40 metres. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/HT205000.
- Emergency SOS requires a mobile data connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
- A subscription is required for Oceanic+. Available on the App Store. Always follow diving protocols, dive with a companion and have a secondary device.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating network providers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with AF.
- The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or for any other medical purpose.
- The Cycle Tracking app should not be used as a form of birth control. Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a health condition.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/HT207957.
- A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.