Google Pixel Buds Pro
Available Online and in Stores. Meet Google Pixel Buds Pro, the wireless earbuds with premium, immersive sound that adapts to you. Active Noise Cancellation with Silent Seal™ blocks outside sounds, so...
Available Online and in Stores.
Meet Google Pixel Buds Pro, the wireless earbuds with premium, immersive sound that adapts to you. Active Noise Cancellation with Silent Seal™ blocks outside sounds, so your music shines.
Immersive, premium sound.
Active Noise Cancellation adapts to your ear - Pixel Buds Pro use Silent Seal™ to adapt to your ear and maximize the level of outside noise being blocked.
Volume EQ brings out the details - Volume EQ adjusts the tuning as you turn the volume up or down, so highs, mids, and lows consistently sound balanced at any level(1).
Transparency mode helps you hear what’s outside - Lets you hear outside sounds in real time so you can be more aware of your surroundings, like when crossing the street.
Small buds built for big music.
Custom-designed 11 mm speaker drivers make music sound powerful yet nuanced.
A fit made for you.
Even the eartips adapt to you - The pliable eartips have a moldable design that conforms to the shape of your ear, creating a gentle seal for your music to shine.
No plugged-ear feeling - Sensors actively measure the pressure in your ear canal so the earbuds can relieve it and stay comfortable.
Touch controls make it easy - Control media and calls with a simple tap, swipe to adjust the volume level, and touch and hold for Active Noise Cancellation.
Be heard clearly on calls - Your voice sounds clear even in loud and windy places, thanks to beamforming mics, a voice accelerometer, and wind-blocking mesh covers(2).
Help is in your ear - Ask Google to give you walking directions, respond to texts, get live translations, and more - completely hands-free so you can focus on what’s in front of you(3).
The battery keeps up with your life - Get up to 11 hours of listening time, and a full 31 hours with the charging case(4).
Not afraid of water.
Pixel Buds Pro are water resistant, so you can wear them during sweaty workouts or on rainy days(5).
Pairs well with others.
From phone to laptop, just like that - Easily go from music on your phone to video calls on your laptop. Multipoint connectivity helps you switch between compatible devices(6).
Works with iOS or Android - Pixel Buds Pro pair quickly and easily with any Bluetooth® 4.0+ device, including phones, tablets, laptops, and smartwatches(7).
Pixel Buds Pro can charge wirelessly with Pixel Stand or other Qi-certified chargers(8).
- Active Noise Cancellation with Silent Seal™
- Up to 11 hours of total listening time
- Just say “Hey Google” for a little help
- Transparency mode helps you hear what’s outside
- Wireless charging
- To prevent possible hearing damage, avoid listening at high volume for prolonged periods of time.
- Call quality depends on signal strength, environment, network traffic, and many other factors. Actual results may vary.
- Requires a Google Assistant-enabled Android 6.0 or newer device, Google Account, and an internet connection. Data rates may apply. For available languages and minimum requirements go to g.co/pixelbudspro/help.
- All listening times are approximate and were measured using music playback with pre-production hardware and software, with fully charged Pixel Buds Pro and case, and other features disabled (including active noise cancellation). Case is used to recharge Pixel Buds Pro. Charging times are approximate. Use of other features will decrease battery life. Battery life depends on device, features enabled, usage, environment and many other factors. Actual battery life may be lower.
- Pixel Buds Pro are designed to comply with a water protection rating of IPX4 under IEC standard 60529 when manufactured, but they are not waterproof. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and decreases or is lost over time due to normal wear and tear, repair, disassembly, or damage. Dry your Pixel Buds Pro after exposure to any liquids.
- Devices must have previously been paired with Pixel Buds Pro.
- Fast pairing requires location enabled. Full access to features requires a Google Assistant-enabled Android 6.0 or newer device, Google Account, and an internet connection. Data rates may apply. See g.co/pixelbudspro/help for other requirements. The Bluetooth® word mark is a registered trademark owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the US and other countries and is used under license.
- Qi is a trademark or registered trademark of the Wireless Power Consortium. Pixel Stand sold separately.