Everyday Wellness Enabler.
Today, the idea of being healthy doesn’t end at physical fitness. Mental and emotional wellbeing are equally as important. And because we’re all different, that daily balance of activity and wellness can change from person to person. Meaning we each need to find the routines that work best for us. For some that might look more active, for others it might look more restful. But finding that personal balance is key.
That’s why Samsung has developed the Galaxy Watch6 - designed to help people track and improve their everyday wellness. Meaning everyone, not just athletes, have the right tools and insights to continue to feel their best. So, anyone can find their right routine, and the right balance.
The journey to better wellness begins with Galaxy Watch6.
Sleep better. Live better.
Experience better nights and better days with Watch6.
- Sleep analysis: Want to know how well you sleep? Watch6 gives detailed insights of your sleep activity, monitoring everything from time spent in different sleep stages to snoring (1) - and even your blood oxygen levels (2).
- Sleep coaching: You’ve got the analysis, now see the results. After scoring your sleep quality, Watch6 sets daily routines and goals to help you achieve a more restful night (1). For extra comfort while you sleep, a fabric strap is available (3).
More watch than ever.
Make the most of every second with our most powerful and stylish Samsung Galaxy Watch yet.
- Everything on display: See more of your workout, messages, and more. Watch6 have the largest screens on a Samsung Galaxy watch yet, so it’s easier to see everything at a glance.
- Do more, charge less: Keep on track all day and night with a long-lasting battery, plus with Fast Wireless Charging your watch will be back to 100% in no time.
- Store it all: Your go-to apps, tunes and podcasts are always at hand, thanks to 16GB of storage (4).
- Packed with power: Need a smartwatch that can keep up with you? Watch6 features our fastest watch processor yet - making accessing content smooth and fast. While 2GB of memory means moving between apps is a breeze.
Improving your wellness around the clock.
Get all the tools for a more balanced you with Watch6.
- Monitor your wellbeing: Stay on top of overall wellness. Watch6 checks your heart rate, measures stress levels, helps you set goals for activity and water intake, and will even take time out with you to meditate (5).
- Check your heart: Keep an eye on your cardio health by monitoring your heart rate. And if you’re working out, personal Heart Rate Zones will help you get the best from your session (6).
- Watch your pressure: Stay on top of your blood pressure throughout the day and get heart rhythm readings with the built-in ECG. Plus, boost your performance by tracking your blood oxygen levels (7).
- Know your periods: Keep track of your period from the convenience of your wrist with Watch6. It checks your skin temperature while you sleep, taking the guesswork out of predicting your periods and fertility windows (8).
- Measure up: Reach your personal fitness goals by measuring your body composition - everything from body fat to muscle density. You can even keep track of all your progress to help you stay motivated (9).
Call, text, track your fitness.
With Galaxy Watch6, your day just became much easier.
- Perfect pairing: Seamlessly connect to your Galaxy smartphone (10) and enjoy the convenience of all your essential apps all on your wrist.
- Go hands free: Off for a run? Keep track of notifications or take a call and leave your phone safely in your pocket.
- Payment made easy: Grab a drink and a snack using Samsung Wallet (11) with a single tap of your Watch6.
- All your essentials: So many of your favourite smartphone apps work brilliantly on your Watch6 to keep you connected or entertained, it’ll quickly become an essential accessory.
- Easily found: It’s a relief that if you mislay your Watch6, SmartThings Find will help you track it down, fast (10).
It all just works… seamlessly.
- Body Composition Analysis (5)
- Blood Oxygen Measurement (2)
- Blood Pressure ECG (7)
- Enhanced Sleep monitoring and coaching (12)
- Enhanced Heart Rate Measurement (13)
- Fast Wireless Charging
- Skin Temperature Sensor
- Display: 40mm 1.31” (432x432) 330PPI / 44mm 1.47” (480x480) 327PPI
- Material: Aluminium
- Battery: 40mm 300mAh / 44mm 425mAh
- Memory: 2GB RAM + 16GB Storage
- Device Compatibility: Compatible with smartphones running Android 10 or above with Google Mobile Services (GMS) and RAM 1.5GB or above
- Operating System: Wear OS Powered by Samsung (One UI Watch 5)
- Sensor: Accel., Gyro, Baro, Ambient Light, Compass
- Connectivity: BT 5.2/Wi-Fi/GPS/NFC
- Durability: 5ATM/IP68/MIL-STD-810H
- Weight: 40mm 28.7g / 44mm 33.3g
- MPN: 40mm SM-R930 / 44mm SM-R940
- Compatible Smartphone required. For best results in detecting and recording snoring, place your smartphone on a stable surface near your head with the bottom of the smartphone pointed to your head. Sleep coaching requires sleep data of at least 7 days, including 2 days on the weekends.
- Factors like vigorous exercise, the amount of oxygen in the air, your elevation, and various health conditions can all result in lower readings.
- Fabric band sold separately.
- User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system & software used to operate the watch features.
- Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes. Not intended for use in detection, diagnoses, treatment of any medical condition or disease. DO NOT measure your body composition if you are pregnant or have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical devices.
- Personalization of Heart Rate Zone enabled when selecting outdoor run activity. It is required to run consistently for more than 10 minutes with speed of 4km/h or faster.
- ECG and BP feature only to be used by 22 years+. For accurate BP readings, monthly calibration required by GP or BP monitor & arm cuff. Requires a Galaxy smartphone running Android 10 or above.
- The Cycle Tracking feature of Samsung Health is not intended to be used as contraception.
- Do not measure your body composition if you are pregnant, have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical devices.
- Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablet with Android 10 or higher required.
- Available with participating networks, banks and merchants (Samsung Pay).
- Must be paired with a smartphone to use the sleep management function.
- Requires to be enabled during every hiking or cycling workout under Samsung Health settings.