Tech21 iPhone 15 Pro Evo Check with MagSafe Case - Smokey Black
Our most impact protected & sustainable case ever - Designed to make a statement, the Evo Check for iPhone 15 Pro is bold impact protection you can rely on, developed with...
Our most impact protected & sustainable case ever - Designed to make a statement, the Evo Check for iPhone 15 Pro is bold impact protection you can rely on, developed with our pioneering 16ft FlexShock™ multi-drop impact protection, our sustainable bio-spice ingredient making this case over 95% biodegradable*, contrasting coloured interchangeable buttons and fully MagSafe© compatible, this case does everything you need it to, and more. In a range of stylish colourways featuring our unique check design, prepare to make an entrance with impact, wherever you go.
- Impact Protection - 16ft Impact Protection, thanks to our lab-tested materials and design innovations, protects your device drop after drop for the lifetime of your device.
- FlexShock™ - Our industry-leading material technology which absorbs impact like no other. It takes the heat produced by the force from impact and reforms your case structure, drop after drop.
- Waste Responsible Innovation - With our innovative bio-spice formula, over 95% of this case breaks down into the earth once you’re finished with it, leaving no trace of microplastics.*
- MagSafe© Compatible - Embedded with a magnetic ring, this case is compatible with all your MagSafe© accessories, from battery chargers to car holders.
- Enhanced Camera Protection - Designed with raised bevelling to protect your camera lenses, this subtle detail cleverly protects your devices most delicate feature from damage.
*More than 95% of this case is biodegradable. These cases feature our in-house Waste Responsible Innovation technology that will biodegrade in landfill environments in a matter of just a few years. Our materials have been independently tested by Eden Research Laboratory, Albuquerque, USA. This product is not considered biodegradable in some parts of the world, including California, Maryland, Washington and France.