Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 Lite
Watch 2 Lite. Get fit, start now. Your personal coach and smart watch in one. With health tracking, music control, message notification(1), Find My Phone and more....all on your wrist. 100+...
Watch 2 Lite. Get fit, start now. Your personal coach and smart watch in one. With health tracking, music control, message notification(1), Find My Phone and more....all on your wrist.
100+ workout modes. Track your exercises like an expert
17 professional modes, including HIIT and Yoga to help you achieve your fitness goals you wanted. 100 extended workout modes that offer you more options, including outdoor running, treadmill, walking, outdoor cycling, hiking trail run, indoor cycling, elliptical, rowing, jump rope, HIIT, yoga, swimming and many more.
High-precision GPS chip supports the four major global positioning systems
The built-in GNSS chipset comes with improved performance for more precise position tracking. Four major global positioning systems - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS - are supported(2).
Blood Oxygen Measurement
Blood oxygen saturation (SpO₂) level indicates the amount of oxygen in the blood. Get an SpO₂ measurement anytime anywhere for your peace of mind. Supports continuous SpO₂ tracking during sleep(3).
Monitors long sleeps and sporadic naps. Provides detailed reports on deep sleep, light sleep and REM(4) stages to help you find out what is going on during your sleep.
24-Hour heart rate tracking
Built-in high-precision PPG sensor to track your heart rate 24 hours a day. Sends alert when abnormal heart rate is detected(3).
More healthy options
Stress Monitoring - Continuous stress monitoring helps you achieve a better work-life balance.
Breathing - Three training modes help you better adjust your breathing, relax your mood and relieve stress
Female Health – Record your monthly period and receive useful reminder beforehand
Know your body better by viewing your heart rate, workouts, sleep and other health data in the app. Supports data synchronisation with Strava(5), so that you can share your workout achievements with your friends.
Key features and specification:
- 1.55" colourful touch display
- 100+ fitness modes
- 5 ATM water resistance(6)
- SpO₂ measurement(3) and 24-hour heart rate tracking
- Multi-system standalone GPS(2)
- Up to 10 days of battery life(7)
- 100+ watch faces to choose from(8)
- 35g (including strap)
- Watch face dimensions: 41.2mm x 35.3mm x 10.7mm
- Screen resolution: 320x360
- System language: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Ukrainian, Romania, Czech, Greece, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese, Brazilian Portuguese, Indonesian, Traditional Chinese
- Supported systems: Android 6.0 or later, iOS 10.0 or later
In the Box:
- 1x Watch body, 1x Watch strap, 1x charging cable, 1x user manual
- Features including but not limited to notifications of messages and incoming calls require the app to run constantly in the background. For more information, please refer to the setting in the application.
- The continuous GPS mode is measure based on default settings with outdoor running sports turned on continuously.
- The Blood Oxygen Measurement (SpO₂) feature is not intended for diagnosis, prevention, monitoring, prediction, prognosis of any disease, investigation of physiological processes or any other medical purpose. All data and tracking should be used for well-being and personal reference only. If you feel uncomfortable, please rely on professional medical devices or consult a doctor for assistance.
- REM: need to turn on advanced sleep monitoring in additional settings on the app to have this feature.
- Redmi Watch 2 Lite cannot be bound directly with Strava App.
- 5 ATM water resistance: Redmi Watch 2 Lite has a water resistance rating of 5ATM (50 meters in depth). The rating is based on standard GB/T 30106-2013 and has been tested by the China National Horological Quality Supervision and Testing Centre. It can be worn in the swimming pool, while swimming near the shore, or during other shallow-water activities. However, it cannot be used in hot showers, sauna, or diving. Furthermore, avoid the watch being directly impacted by swift currents during water sports. The water-resistant level is not permanent and may decline over time.
- Battery life test data has been obtained from 70mai Labs. Actual results may vary. The typical usage mode is measured based on: set to the default settings, heart rate monitoring set as the default 30-minute interval, sleep monitoring on (with advanced monitoring off), stress all-day monitoring on, 2 times of blood oxygen measurement every day, 24-hour non-stop step tracking on, 50 notifications displayed every day, 2 alarms set every day, 100 times of raise-to-wake to check the screen every day, data synced with the phone once every day, 35-min outdoor sports (with GPS on) every week.
- Specific IP watch faces may be removed in the future if copyright expiration occurs, please refer to the band faces availability at that time.